- Raise both hands in the air using fingers as beaks Open & close beaks (thumb on bottom rest of fingers on top) 4 times.
- Place thumbs under armpits to make wings out of your arms (elbows being end of wing) Flap arms like wings 4 times
- Place hands on hips and shake hips 4 times as you bend your knees and lower to the ground (shaking your tail feathers) 4 times/beats.
- Clap 4 times to the beat.
- During the chorus have everyone grab hands in a circle and move in a circle to the left or the right. For fun have them make chicken noises.
- start from step 1 after chorus.
Timing is a must with this song, start with hands in air and begin right after the song intro. In some areas you can also sing the following words during the steps: I don’t wanna be a chicken, I don’t wanna be a chicken, I just wanna be a duck, oh yes I do.
Check back every week for instructions on how to do another dance (Next week The Apache)
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com