Suggested Music: Wipe out – Surfaris, Tequila – The Champs, Oh Yeah – Yello, We like to party – Vengaboys, Get ready for this – 2 unlimited
- Ask one person at each table to take a napkin and raise it over their head so you can make sure that ONE person at each table has one.
- Tell Them, “ When the music starts I want you to pass the napkin to the right. When the music stops we will have a lucky winner’.
- Play music for 30 seconds and then abruptly stop and ask, “ Who has the napkin?”
- Have the person with the napkin stand up and have everyone give them a round of applause like they have won something. When applause stops tell them, “You owe the person to your right One Dollar” or say “That was practice & this time it’s for real”
- Have them pass the napkin the Other way a second time. Let them know they can even pass it across the table if they or you wish.
- Play Music for 10 to 20 seconds and abruptly stop and ask, “ Who has the napkin this time?”
- Make the person with the napkin stand up and have everyone give them a round of applause.
- Nominate the person standing The “Table Captain” or “Table God” or “Party God” and explain they will be responsible for their tables dancing and having fun. (optional) You can joke and say they are also responsible for cleaning up the mess everyone has made there.
- You can award the centerpieces to these people IF the centerpieces are being given away and the client has told you this is ok.
- Play Celebration or Get this party started or your opening DANCE song and tell the Table Captains to get the entire table of guests to the dance floor. (if it’s a tough crowd play a slow tune instead or go into the Multiplication or Anniversary dance).
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com