Hora – Hava Nagila (Jewish) – Tarantella – Lazy Mary (Italian) – Irish Jig – Irish
- Have guests form a circle holding hands.
- Have them move to the right.
- Have them move to the left.
- Have them all move to the middle put hands up and scream (Hora or tarantella).
- Back to the circle, have individuals or couples dance solo in the middle of the circle.
- If enough time have them hold hands and go back to steps 2-4
- Jewish parties will hoist the people or person of honor on a chair in the middle of the circle. (You can encourage this at weddings or Mitzvahs)
- Irish Jigs will do their own traditional foot dance but it is good to start it with a circle.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com