- Have guests form a large circle alternating male and female.
- Have men take two steps forward into the circle, turn around and face the women.
- When music starts the men circle to the right, women to the left.
- When the music stops, the man must hug the nearest women.
- Anyone without a partner is out.
(Musical Chairs) Have men get down on one knee facing the women as if they were a chair.
- When the music stops the women have to sit down on the nearest mans leg (chair).
- Anyone without a leg/chair is out.
- Last two people left are your winners.
Hint: When down to two couples, Have men stand back to back and blindfold them. Play music & have the women walk around them in a circle. When the music stops the women must stand still silently and the men must find the women. First two to hug are the winners.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com