- Each gentleman is assigned a number that is placed in a hat, and sits in a chair facing out in a circle.
- A circle of ladies numbering one more than the men walk around the circle of chairs as the music is playing.
- When the music stops, all must find a lap to sit on;
- the odd person is out.
- The gentleman whose number is then drawn out of the hat is eliminated, along with his chair, and the game continues.
- The last couple left, wins.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com