- This starts out like traditional musical chairs. You have one less chair than people playing.
- The music plays and contestants walk around the chairs.
- When the music stops, the DJ also calls out something that the contestants must find and bring back before they can sit down. For example, the DJ might call out, “a set of keys.”. Everyone must find a set of keys and bring it back to a chair.
- A player is eliminated and then a chair is removed.
- This time when the music stops and the DJ calls out an item to find, the players must return the first item before locating the new item.
- Play continues until there is just one or two winners.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com