- Everyone spreads out in a huge circle about arm’s length apart.
- A ball or other small object is passed around the circle while the music is playing.
- When the music stops, whoever has the ball is out.
- Then we start the music again. This time when we stop it, we make announcements like these:
- The person to the left (or right, or both) of the ball is out
- The person holding the ball picks someone to be out (or picks between the two neighbors)
- The last two people to touch the tennis ball are out
- Play continues until there are just one or two winners.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com