(Conga – Gloria Estefan/Hot hot hot – Buster Poindexter/ Follow the leader – Byron Lee/ Locomotion or ride the train)
- Pick a leader for the conga line or choo choo train (Bride, Groom, Best man, bridal party, craziest guest, or YOU)
- Tell or lead them to go and weave in and out of the tables and to pick up those sitting down or doing nothing and have them join in.
- You can even have the conga line leave the room when appropriate.
- Have the line return to the dance floor before the song is ending and have them make a circle, if it is a long song have 2 people come in to the center of the circle dance and then switch the two out by telling them to switch after 30 seconds.
- At the end if in a circle you can do the Chicken Dance, Dollar Wine dance, or Apache or even a limbo if needed cause you still have a line.
Please visit our Website for information on DJ Classes in-person or on line at http://www.djentertainmentschool.com